I have never had a guest like Frank Ahearn on the show. He has a very unique perspective on security having lived a set of life experiences we only read about.
Frank works with individuals who need to learn how to disappear, fall off the radar or have extreme privacy needs. He is an expert at vanishing people, creating high-net-worth-privacy, travel privacy and foreign state privacy. Law firms and private asset companies worldwide utilize his unique disinformation and stratagem services.
Major take aways from this episode are:
1) The practice and reality of disappearing in today’s digital world of zero privacy
2) Creating disinformation to protect the innocent. Think Ninja smoke screen effect
3) Social engineering & pretexting
4) The underground world of skip tracing
5) Tales of an undercover for hire
6) Hunting people
7) Disappearing from Big Brother Government and Companies
8) Reputation Management
9) If your son gets drunk in college and now his mug shot is public. What can you do about it?
Frank M. Ahearn is a privacy expert, skip tracer and social engineer. He is a New York Times Bestselling author of numerous privacy books.
How to get in touch with Frank Ahearn
- Frank’s Blog
- The Art of Disappearing, According to Sun Tzu’s, Art of War: Book One: Laying Plans
- The Little Black Book of Skip Tracing: Creating Pretext, Mastering Social Engineering, and Finding Anyone Anywhere
- Stealing from Bergdorf’s: and other Fine Establishments: True Tales from an Undercover-for-Hire
- The Digital Hitman: His Weapons for Combating the Digital World
- How to Disappear from BIG BROTHER: Avoid Surveillance, Prevent Unwanted Intrusion and Create Privacy in an Era of Global Spying
- How to Disappear: Erase Your Digital Footprint, Leave False Trails and Vanish Without a Trace (New York Times Best Seller)
Frank’s Favorite Books:
Love this episode? Leave a Review
If you haven’t already, please make sure you leave us a review on iTunes.
About Bill Murphy
Bill Murphy is a world-renowned IT Security Expert dedicated to your success as an IT business leader.
Connect With Us On Social Media
Join The CIO Innovation Mastermind Community
We invite the top 20% of Business IT Leaders for my CIO Innovation Mastermind Events group to participate in monthly discussions on things like VR, AI, and other disruptive & emerging technologies. If you want to become a member, email Chief of Staff, Jamie Luber Jluber@redzonetech.net for more information.