In this MasterMind Podcast Ep#2 6 CIOs and I cover a lightning round one hour session in which we discuss several great topics.
If you are commuting to work and want to listen to this podcast all the download links are below.
What emerged were 2 major themes that interested the majority and 2 secondary themes.
– IT Security as it related to Employee training, Cloud Infrastructure security at AWS – Amazon Web Services, and Microsoft Office 365
– Business Intelligence – Business Analytics
– BCP / DR – Business Continuity Planning and Disaster Recovery
– Generational issues – employees and their readiness to adopt new technology
Lessons learned cover:
- Office 365 – lessons learned
- AWS deployment and lessons learned
- Business Intelligence (BI)– Lessons learned
- BI Support tools and options Qlikview
- DR/BCP planning approaches –testing suggestions
- Everbridge – mass notification system
- Ideas on handling GenZs and Millenials
MasterMind Podcast Guests:
Christopher Lumley, VP Information Systems
MECU of Baltimore
Sam McMakin, CIO Managing Director
American Chemistry Council
Caterina Luppi, CIO
American Psychiatric Association
Tony Meoni, Director
Simon Cooper, CIO
Rafael Maldonado, CIO
Love this episode? Leave a Review
If you haven’t already, please make sure you leave us a review on iTunes.
About Bill Murphy
Bill Murphy is a world-renowned IT Security Expert dedicated to your success as an IT business leader.
Connect With Us On Social Media
Join The CIO Innovation Mastermind Community
We invite the top 20% of Business IT Leaders for my CIO Innovation Mastermind Events group to participate in monthly discussions on things like VR, AI, and other disruptive & emerging technologies. If you want to become a member, email Chief of Staff, Jamie Luber Jluber@redzonetech.net for more information.