5 CIOs and 15 new Ideas, Innovative Approaches, and Problem Solving TipsIn this episode I interview 5 great CIOs. Their names are below.
If you are an IT Business Leader and want the latest information related to: High Performance teams, Accountability, Hybrid Cloud Multipliers, IT Audit & Risk Management Tools, Forced Delegation, Toxic Employee and Team Building, Incentivizing Right Behaviors, Consensus Building, Rapid Acceptance then listen below.
As you listen to this podcast you will learn 15 ideas for:
- Novel approaches to building high performance teams
- Toxic employees and team building
- Forced Delegation
- Creating safe environments
- Incentivizing the right behaviors
- Removing Single points of failure with people knowledge
- How to manage different personality styles
- Empowerment vs Owning vs Accountability
- Breaking Committees
- Removing Consensus building
- Hybrid Cloud as a multiplier
- Using a Project Job Board Intranet as a way to accelerate projects, find latent capability and capacity
- Selling and Marketing your vision
- IT Audit and Risk Management tools and approaches
- How to get Rapid acceptance and integration and deployment of projects into the business
MasterMind Podcast Guests:
- Jim Goehrig, CIO, Wiley Rein
- Donald Wiegner, MBA, Managing Director
- Corporate Executive Board, CEB
- Neal Guernsey, Title: CIO, STG
- Nick Dryfuse, CIO, Microstrategy
- Jim Depietro, CIO, Bowman Consulting
I hope you enjoy the podcast.
Love this episode? Leave a Review
If you haven’t already, please make sure you leave us a review on iTunes.
About Bill Murphy
Bill Murphy is a world-renowned IT Security Expert dedicated to your success as an IT business leader.
Connect With Us On Social Media
Join The CIO Innovation Mastermind Community
We invite the top 20% of Business IT Leaders for my CIO Innovation Mastermind Events group to participate in monthly discussions on things like VR, AI, and other disruptive & emerging technologies. If you want to become a member, email Chief of Staff, Jamie Luber Jluber@redzonetech.net for more information.